WeTek Play 2 OS 1.2 Update
We’re proud to announce the latest update to WeTek Play 2. Behold WeTek Play 2 OS 1.2!
Enhance your experience and take advantage of new features, as well as the latest improvements and fixes to WeTek Play 2 OS.
To update your system, simply access My Apps > WeUpdate > Online Update.
- Manual channel lock: You can now lock channels by adding a PIN code security lock.
- Automatic parental lock: Set age restriction parameters and automatically block content for a certain age threshold. This feature depends on the information provided by providers via EPG. We still recommend that you manually block any channels which contents you wish to fully restrict (e.g. adult content channels).
- Unicable technology is now supported.
Additionally WeTek Play 2 OS 1.2 offers various improvements and bug fixes to already existing features.
- Fixed issue when importing channel list
- Fixed issue with out connector not correctly transmitting signal
- Fixed logical error when configuring satellite via simple mode
- Improved order navigation when configuring satellite via advanced mode
- LNB power value corrected
- Fixed specific issue that could result in ATSC to crashing
- Fixed issue with ATSC audio and video
- EPG reach expanded to 7 days
- Fixed issue with USALS motor
- Fixed issue with recording when accessing the configuration menu
- Fixed issue when displaying channel number
- General Update for Kodi
- Update WeTek Media Player to 16.1-Jarvis-WeTekMediaPlayer-v5
- General Update for GAPPS
For further information and discussion, please visit our forum.