The new WeOS has arrived!
We’re closing the year with an awesome mic-drop - ladies and gentlemen, here’s the new WeOS.
The new WeOS (2.0 on WeTek Play 2 and WeTek Hub, 3.0 on WeTek Core) presents its brand new totally re-design user interface that will improve your experience when using WeTek devices.
To download and apply the update directly from your device, simply access WeUpdate app from My Apps select “On-line Update”.
Here’s what you’ll get with the new WeOS:
- Brand new dashboard
- Aptoide, largest independent Android app store
- Multitasking app switcher
General fixes and improvements:
- Removed FTP server and telnet
- System stability has been overhauled
- “Reboot to recovery” is now presented under settings >storage & reset.
WeTV (for WeTek Play2) enhancements:
- EPG active scanner
- EPG Grid channel change is now possible
- Add picons by channel name
- EPG grid limit time window
- Ability to export dvb.db to E2 file has been added
- "NIT" option at is now available for DVB-C/T auto.scan
WeTV (for WeTek Play2) bug fixes:
- Fixed bug when naming a bouquet name with special characters
- Fixed focus issue when double pressing the yellow button
- Ch number is empty in Info bar
- Fixed problem with info bar when switching between channels that are locked
- Bouquet Managment is now showing correct bouquet list
- Fixed a bug with Location selection on DVB-C when not connected to the internet
- Fixed a date bug concerning Schedule Recordings
For further information and discussion, please visit our forum.